Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2 days.

I feel good this week. At least mentally. This afternoon I had an unexpected stomach...yeah, nevermind.

Aside from that, Monday morning I woke up like the fog had cleared. I'm not sure why. J. (my husband; for now I will call him J.) was away this weekend and maybe the fact that he arrived home late on Monday helped, that I knew he was coming home. I dunno. Felt like the last week was muddied, and this is a little clearer.

My only question is what I am going to start my 12 tries with. After all I've been thinking...I am not sure. Things I know I want to try:

meat eating
traveling to Asia
learning to ride a bike
race a half-marathon

Asia (Japan) will be in late May. Racing a half-marathon will be in early May.
Riding a bike should probably take place when it is a little warmer and less rainy out. I'm not sure. I'll have to ask my friend B., who has offered to teach me.

So maybe eating meat is something that will happen next month?

I really can't think about eating right now.

Other things that give me an initial "ugh" include:

  • Anything like geocaching. You know, where you get the coordinates and shit and have to find something? I can take 3 hours to find my car keys on my own.
  • Knitting. I am not crafty, but more like I don't think that would be very fun. I have no interest in researching knitting. So maybe not knitting.

Still thinking...pondering. Rock climbing?Portland Rock Gym? (I just typoed "gyn" which perhaps is a slip of some sort, though I don't think Freudian.)

I should learn how to gut a fish. To dissect an artichoke. I love cooking but fear that due to my other hobbies and restricted diet (I avoid gluten) I have wildly swung in the other direction and only eat things in patty or pre-formed form.

Join a CSA. Make more veggies.

Write something with a plot.

Thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment